- This event has passed.
MSV Long Course Championships
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - March 26 @ 1:00 pm AEDT
We are excited to announce that Entries are NOW OPEN !
Saturday 25 March
12pm – 12:45pm warm up
4pm estimated finish
Sunday 26 March
9am – 9:45am warm up
1:30pm estimated finish
Heats will run from slowest to fastest.
- Ballarat Aquatic Centre;
- Prince of Wales Recreation Reserve – Pt, Gillies St N, Lake Gardens; Ballarat VIC 3350
- $35 – per swimmer, plus
- Swim fee: $5 per swim (4 individual swims / day and 3 relays per person)
- Relays $10 / team
- Individual Entries:
- Open: NOW
- Close: Sun, Mar 19, 2023 11:59 PM
- Relay Numbers:
- Open: Sun, Mar 19, 2023 11:59 PM
- Close: Wed, Mar 22, 2023 11:59 PM
- All entries must be lodged online through the Club Assistant system, and paid for by credit card or PayPal.
- Swimmers’ ages will be calculated as at 31 December 2023.
- Swimmers must be financial and registered with Masters Swimming Australia in Swim Central at the closing date for entries.
- To be eligible to swim in a relay, a swimmer must have entered at least one individual event.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that a club may enter in any age group. All teams may score points.
- All members of a Relay team MUST be members of the same club.
- If there is a mistake in the entries, please contact the MSV office or the Recorder at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- This competition will be governed by the Rules of Masters Swimming Australia (and can be found on the National MSA website)
- Visiting interstate and International teams are welcome and are eligible for awards
- Visitors must show a proof of registration with an equivalent body overseas. No guest swimmers.
- Final program will be available 2 days prior to the event and can be found on MSV website under listed SC Championships
Please note more details to come about Awards, Dinner and especially Timekeeping!